This smoothie bowl (yes that is a thing) is a perfect combination of tropical and woodsy flavors that makes this dish great. It is an odd recipe, but the final product tastes amazing. This vegan, gluten-free meal that is full of proteins and good fats is perfect for breakfast. Try it out next time you can!
INGREDIENTS: (1 Serving)
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups almond milk, as needed
- 1/4 cup packed avocado
- 1 large frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 heaping tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 scoop (1/4 cup) unflavored protein powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 1 to 2 pitted Medjool dates, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ice cubes, or as desired
- Add 1 cup of almond milk into a high-speed blender, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth. If necessary, add more milk to get the blender going.
- Pour into a bowl, and add your desired toppings. Serve immediately and enjoy with a spoon!
- The Perfect Granola, Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Granola Clusters, or granola of choice
- Fresh fruit (sliced banana, berries, etc.)
- Hemp hearts and/or toasted sliced almonds
- Shredded coconut
- Any topping works well on this, so pick and choose what you really like
This recipe is pretty much a blank plate before you add toppings, so you can really use anything. Try out different kinds let me know in the comments which was your favorite! Also, I am going to start to do one recipe/guide every single day instead of one combination of five recipes once a week. I hope you guys like it. Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to like!
Brought to you by Jump In Wellness — Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook @Jumpinwellness