The last recipe we are going to look at for our vegan BBQ week is Bang Bang Corn. This corn is very pretty, and the seasonings taste amazing. It is sure to be a side dish you can’t beat, so try it next time you’re grilling out and let me know how it was!
Bang Bang Corn
INGREDIENTS: (Yield – 6)
- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, husks removed
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Make bang bang butter: In a medium bowl, mix together chili sauce, butter, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Slather butter all over corn.
- Heat grill to medium high. Grill corn, turning and basting with remaining bang bang butter occasionally, until tender and charred, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro, serve, and enjoy!
Feel free to add any spices that you like, and if you do, let me know which ones you put in! Try this recipe out, it is sure to impress you. Let me know how you like it! Also, net week we will be doing recipes on a new topic, but what would you like to see us do? Let me know in the comments which topic you would like to see and I will have recipes on that next week. Thanks for stopping by!
Brought to you by Jump In Wellness — Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook @Jumpinwellness