This next recipe we are going to look at is perfect. It is cool, refreshing, and perfect for a summer day. Try this recipe out and tell me in the comments how you like it.
Salted Chocolate Avocado Pudding Bowls
INGREDIENTS: (Yield – 3 Servings)
- 3/4 cup packed avocado (from 1 medium avocado)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon natural smooth roasted almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 plus 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- Add the avocado, cocoa powder, maple syrup, brown rice syrup, melted coconut oil, milk, almond butter, vanilla, and salt (start with 1/4 teaspoon) into a food processor. Process until super smooth, stopping to scrape down the side of the bowl as needed.
- Taste and adjust salt and sweetener, if desired.
- Spoon into an airtight container, cover, and chill for 1 to 2 hours, or simply enjoy immediately at room temperature.
- Portion into shallow bowls and top with Coconut Whipped Cream, fresh berries, and nuts.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days. I prefer the flavor when enjoyed the same day, but it’s still good the next day too! Enjoy!
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Fresh berries
- Finely chopped almonds or other nuts
- Grains or cereals
If you try this recipe out let me know down in the comments how you liked it. I think it would be perfect for a snack, or just a smaller breakfast. Let me know what recipe you would like to see for tomorrow, and have a good day. Thank you for stopping by!
Brought to you by Jump In Wellness — Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook @Jumpinwellness