This next recipe might seem a little familiar to you if you were following last weeks vegan BBQ adventure. This recipe is like the Sticky Honey Sriracha Cauliflower “Wings” that was posted a few days ago. There are some differences now though. We are going to make it into bite sized pieces of cauliflower, and they are also not going to use the BBQ sauce like Sriracha. Take a look at the recipe below.
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Popcorn
INGREDIENTS: (Yield – 2 Cups)
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- Spicy Buffalo Sauce
- ¾ -1 cup dates
- ½ cup filtered water
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 – 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons raw tahini
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Chop your cauliflower into tiny pieces, cutting the florets as small as possible to get the crunchiest and most flavorful popcorn!
- Place all ingredients for spicy buffalo sauce in a high speed blender and blend until mixture reaches a thick uniform consistency.
- Pour or spoon your spicy buffalo sauce into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Toss the florets into your spicy buffalo mixture and stir until every piece is well covered with the sauce.
- Place your spicy buffalo cauliflower florets onto your dehydrator trays.
- Optional: Sprinkle a little sea salt or favorite herbs over top of your cauliflower.
- Dehydrate at 115 F for 12 – 24 hours, until desired crunchiness. The longer you dehydrate the crunchier your cauliflower will get.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you try this recipe out let me know down in the comments how you liked it. This would be a perfect snack to watch the movies with, or maybe you could even put it in with a dinner or lunch. Tell me how you liked it! Let me know what recipe you would like to see for tomorrow and have a good day. Thank you for stopping by!
Brought to you by Jump In Wellness — Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook @Jumpinwellness