Todays recipe is perfect for making a huge bowl and just setting it out for people to take as they want it, and trust me, they will come back for seconds. It is a perfect blend of light flavors that will compliment almost any meal you are preparing. Try it for your next cookout!
Hemp Seed Tabouli
INGREDIENTS: (Yield – 4 Servings)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (I used 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon)
- 4 medium yellow vine or Jersey tomatoes, chopped (I used 2-3 large red tomatoes)
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil (I used olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a food processor fitted with the “S” blade, process the parsley, mint, and sea salt until minced.
- Transfer the herbs and salt to a large mixing bowl. Add the tomatoes, hemp seeds, hemp oil, and lemon juice. Mix well, serve, and enjoy! (The tabouli will keep for 2 days in a fridge.)
Like is said above, the Hemp Seed Tabouli is a perfect light appetizer or side dish for basically any meal. Let me know how you like it, and if you would change anything. I hope you try it out soon!
Brought to you by Jump In Wellness — Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook @Jumpinwellness